Why Your Child Might Need Professional Help
Is your child's behaviour out of control?
Is your child showing behaviours often that are extreme e.g. screaming, temper tantrums, not listening?
Does your child lose his temper when he doesn’t get what he wants; when he disagrees with you?
Is your child finding it difficult to keep up with the daily routine?
Is your family harmony disrupted often?
Do you feel your child is struggling to keep up with other children the same age?
Is Your Child's Difficulties Continuing Over Weeks Into Months?
Does Your Child Experience Any of the Following Difficulties?
Adjusting to family changes
- Making friends
- Excessive anger, fear, sadness, worry and shyness
- Aggression and acting out behaviours
- School difficulties
- ADHD and ADD
- Abuse and neglect
- Social adjustment issues
- Separation anxiety
- Sleeping and eating difficulties
- Self concept and self esteem
- Grief and loss
- Autism (other than severe autism)
- Chronic illness/hospitalisation/surgery
- Physical symptoms without any medical cause
- Bonding and Attachment
- Foster, adoption and identity issues
- Prenatal and birth trauma
- Selective mutism
- Near death experiences
"We are here to help your child with their difficulties."